Liquidity For Large and Complex Orders
Mercury’s request for quote (RFQ) network provides instititional-sized access for asset managers, professional trading groups, OTC desks, agency brokers, & other market participants to source & make offscreen block liquidity in crypto options, futures, & perpetual swaps.
Block-sized crypto derivatives.
Efficiently execute large orders as block trades in Bitcoin and Ethereum options, futures, & perpetual swaps that settle at Deribit.
- Anonymous, multi-dealer RFQ with 24/7 coverage
- Trade outright futures & perpetuals and single-leg options
- Multi-leg options orders, futures spreads, and perpetual-futures strategies in net price structures
- Easily add a futures leg to a complex order to delta hedge
- Send 1 RFQ request and trade against multiple contra orders
flexible ways to participate.
- Quickly request and respond to RFQs from BEACON
- Automate pricing & integrate to other systems using our FIX API
- Agency brokers can easily find the opposite side to their brokered buy or sell order to complete the cross trade
- Fully-integrated with BEACON’s order & execution management tools for exchange-traded spot & derivatives products and bilateral OTC spot & options trading
Complete audit trail.
- FIX drop copy API for real-time trade notifications
- Fully-configurable batch & end-of-day reports
- Read-only platform access for compliance & operations
- Full order-level event details & chat history stored for 7 years
- Integration to internal & third-party risk systems
Want to trade in the rfq network?
Speak with one of Mercury’s team members today to get started trading block-sized options, futures, and perpetual swaps.